January Spotlight - Amanda Bouchet Interview Part 2







AMANDA BOUCHET  
INTERVIEW
PART 2

Character Interview

  1. Hi Cat! Hi Griffin! How are you both doing?

Griffin: Hello. Well, we’re somewhat tired. Taking over the world is hard work.
Cat: Don’t listen to His Grumpiness. We’re great. I’m the Queen. We’re about to become parents. Actually, I’m kind of terrified. And excited. Good Gods…there’s a lot to think about.

  1. I love your love story, and I must say you two are always so busy! Always doing amazing, heroric things! You two are awesome!! So what do you like to do on the days when you get to relax?
Cat: What does she mean, relax?
Griffin: That’s what we do when we’re in bed.
Cat: Are you sure?
Griffin (chuckles): I’m talking about the sleeping part.
Cat: Ah, okay. Because the rest is pretty…ahem…athletic.
Griffin: I enjoy swordplay.
Cat (rolls eyes): Now that was a bad pun.
Griffin (scowls): Get your mind out of the gutter, wife.
Cat (smiles)
Griffin (sweeps Cat off for some “relaxation”)


  1. You have a lot of interactions with the Gods. So if you could be one god or goddess just for one day, who would it be and why?

Cat: I would become Poseidon so I could swim deep into the Fisan Ocean and see what’s there. I might also go to Olympus and use the mountain as a hub to visit other worlds, like Atlantis and Attica.
Griffin: I firmly reject this question. NONE of them.


  1. What is one thing about each of you that drives the other crazy?

Griffin: Cat’s terrifying disregard for her own safety, although that has significantly improved of late.
Cat: Since he thought of something, I guess I have to, too… Let’s see… Hmm… He can’t rhyme.
Griffin: That is a lie.
Cat: Oh, stop giving me the evil eye.


  1. Well, that’s all the time I have for now, but before you both go, is there anything you would like to say?

Cat: Stay away from magical creatures, steer clear of the Ice Plains, don’t call a God, and for the love of Zeus, never buy a euphoria spell.
Griffin: Thank you for interviewing us.



FOR MORE INFORMATION ON 
AMANDA BOUCHET VISIT HER 
WEBSITE 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott